Grand Haven Lighthouse

Grand Haven Lighthouse
sunset

Sunday, November 18, 2007

First Post

Well, we had a wonderful week last week. We had a very important visitor and I finished up my last marketing class. I wish I had had more time to spend with Sean, we haven't seen each other for such a long time but what time we had was fantastic.

We talked and enjoyed just spending time together. Of course with all the hubbub of working and finsihing my class and preparing for the final presentation, I forgot to get some pictures of him here. Well next time we are together I will be sure to get some. He is just fantastic and I really enjoy being with him.

Two weeks off from school and only 3 classes left for my masters. Its a wonderful feeling. Although I have not quite yet settled down to not having to work all day then run home spend time with the family and then get to studying or writing my papers. Probably by the time I do actually settle down it will be time to get back into the grind of work, family and school work. But, I am so proud of myself for doing this and acquiring my Masters degree. It will hang proudly on my wall with my bachelors diploma. I will warn anyone who reads this that once school does kick in again I will probably not have the time to post much. So take it as it comes.

No comments:

Post a Comment