Grand Haven Lighthouse

Grand Haven Lighthouse
sunset

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Its time

Ok its time that I start blogging now. I have been unemployed for well this is my third week so far and I do not have a bite yet. The company did keep their word I can draw unemployment since they eliminated my position. I am down I really am a working person and I need a job. I have sent out mega resumes since January and nothing yet.

School is allmost over I have 3 weeks left and I will have the masters with the hr speciality. This class is harder than the prior ones but I am fighting my way through it. I have a paper due every week plus 3 to 4 discussion questions to answer and next week is the final team project that we have to do. I will push on no matter what or how I am feeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment