Grand Haven Lighthouse

Grand Haven Lighthouse
sunset

Saturday, April 5, 2008

Another week gone

Well another week gone and I had my phone interview with Stryker. From all that I have read it sounds like my kind of place. I have to wait about a week to see if they think I am a fit with their organization. Until then I have kept sending out resumes.

One more week of school left after Monday. I am counting the days and soon I will be counting the hours. Graduation is set for Ford Field in Detroit and I have my cap, gown and hood already. I was hoping to be down more weight by then but we will see if I am great if I'm not then I will be later one. I just hate my fat face in the pictures.

I have played a bit on pogo and on several websites of mine and thats about all I have time for. I can't wait until schools done and I have time for some other projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment