Grand Haven Lighthouse

Grand Haven Lighthouse
sunset

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Finally PIF Winners are drawn

Hi there,
Yes I was lax in getting the names drawn for the PIF on here. But today I made up my mind no more distractions so without further ado here are the winners of my PIF

KELLY from ILCS
MARY
csshortprud-Lousina Mamma.

Please copy and use the description from my blog for yours. I will be sending each of you something stitched by me personally in the next few months. So I will need your snail mail address etc in order to fulfill my obligation to you all. I love this type of giveaway it promotes frienship and happiness among us all and isn't that what we need right now more than ever.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much Penny, I look forward to receiving it!
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete