Grand Haven Lighthouse

Grand Haven Lighthouse
sunset

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Found the Hunt

I found the Hunt that I was working on however I dont know what happened to the threads or where I put them.  All of my other threads were placed with the WIP in a bag but not the hunt.  It looks to be a dark varagated red but which red I dont know.  I have several parts of it finished.  I wonder if I could have put the pattern and threads in a page and placed it in my file cabinet.  I will have to check.  Football is coming on in about 5 mins. and I am interested in seeing who wins.  I am going to have to go for Green Bay unless they get beat by the steelers next week.  Course I like the steelers too since the Colts are out again.  Oh well back to work on Santa and making a note to look for the hunt pattern.

1 comment:

  1. LOL you sound like me! I was gathering materials to do the last two snowman door pulls from Cross Stitch & Needlework magazine and I can't find the September Issue. I may have to start the Winter one and hope I find it soon.

    ReplyDelete