Grand Haven Lighthouse

Grand Haven Lighthouse
sunset

Friday, February 11, 2011

Back to Jewelry along with stitching

I am working on some new type of chain maille jewelry its combining beading and chain maille rings.  Its pretty cool looking from the pictures I have seen and I found a place where I just might be able to purchase supplies from to make my own rings instead of buying them at the store all the time.  Rings and Things an online jewelry wholesaler has the rings of course and as I was browsing their website I noticed tools for metal.  So of course I had to check it out and there it was everything to make my own rings for my chain maille Jewelry.  Rings and Things Catalog  Click on the link and see what they have in all the catagories.

Until Next time.

2 comments:

  1. Please post pictures as you are working on them as well as completed projects! This sounds exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I second that :)

    --Dave at Rings & Things
    [where you can enter our Design Contest thru Feb 28!]

    ReplyDelete