Grand Haven Lighthouse

Grand Haven Lighthouse
sunset

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

A wonderful surprise this past weekend.

I want to tell you about a very wonderful person that has crossed my path spreading happiness.  I think that you all should go visit Linen Flowers.  Angie is a very clever designer who comes up with such wonderful designs you want to make them all.  She and some other designers are exhibiting at theCounted Wishes Festival which is running until tomorrow.  There are wonderful designs to look at.  Lots to see and some things to do .

Anyway, Angie and I know what she did and I dearly thank her for it.  It got me out of my stitching slump and back to work.  I cannot do the larger projects right now because of my right arm the way it is.  I have them packed away for a while and if I can ever get this right arm fixed I will be able to get back to work on them so for now its small stitches only.  I will place some pics once I get the one Im working on now finished.  Its just the trim and outlining to do yet.

So Visit Angie and then visit the festival and enjoy the wonderful designs.

I wanted to post this sooner like yesterday but blogger wouldn't let me blog go figure.
Have a wonderful day.


1 comment:

  1. I'm so sorry to hear about your arm. That must be horrible. Here's hoping you'll get better ASAP. I don't know what I'd do if I couldn't work on my BAPs. Will say a prayer for your arm, Penny. And I'm glad Angie was able to help you get your mojo back. That's awesome!

    ReplyDelete