Grand Haven Lighthouse

Grand Haven Lighthouse
sunset

Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Biggest Looser

I am watching the biggest looser show right now and I would love to have a personal trainer like that. I would not be able to do some of the things that they make them do because of the arthritis in my body but I can dream. I wanted to sign up on the website for loosing weight but I dont have the money right now and besides I am paying 9.00 a week to weight watchers. I hope this week I post a loss as last week I posted a huge gain. I am hoping to get half of the gain back off.

I have gone back to drinking my energy drinks in the morning at work and I am eating a light breakfast and then around 10 am I eat my sugar free oatmeal. I eat lunch around noon and I always pack low cal things and weight watcher friendly foods.

I think that I will begin to post my success and failures here that way I can keep track of all that is going on and maybe see a pattern develop either for gain or loss.

No comments:

Post a Comment