Grand Haven Lighthouse

Grand Haven Lighthouse
sunset

Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Holidays

Well Christmas has come and gone New Years is here now. Its 2008. What type of year will it be. I am hoping for a better year than 2007. I need a good year and good years following.

I am going back to work tomorrow. I hate these messed up weeks cause it seems you have two Mondays in it and that is just not fair. I have put most of the Christmas decorations away but the village and the navity are sitting out until I get some bubble wrap for packing them away. I have been using cotton and such but my village especially has been getting banged up and a few have been chipped the same with my ceramic navity set that I made. So Until I get bubble wrap they stay out of the tubs and I will need an extra tub with the new stuff we have this year.

I am currently watching the Captiol One Bowl since Michigan is playing in it. So far its a tied game and Michigan seems to be lagging behind Florida. I hope they can pull this out since its the last game for the Michigan coach Lyold Carr. There have only been two coaches for that team since I have been a kid. Bo Schembekler and then Lloyd Carr. Seems strange that an outsider is coming in to direct the team.

No comments:

Post a Comment