Grand Haven Lighthouse

Grand Haven Lighthouse
sunset

Friday, November 14, 2008

Donna Tagged Me.

Tagged by Donna
The rules are as follows:
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your post.
5. Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know your entry is up.

Here are the 6 random things about me:
1. I watch Nascar and go to the races at Michigan International Speedway in August
2. I love to bake especially speciality items such as hungarian pastries and Amish Friendship Bread as well as Amish Sugar Cookies.
3. I am trying to rebuild my stash for Cross Stitching
4. I love to design and make beaded jewelry
5. I would love to have a bakery for speciality baked pastries not just cookies and cakes.
6. I love to make new friends.

Ok I now tag
Annie
Cameo
Patty
Dawn
Joke
Kim

Whew didn't know if I would make 6 or not.

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for tagging, I decided to add one random thing when tagged twice or even three times. So watch my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for tagging me, I added you, and an extra thing about myself to my blogpost.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Penny! Thanks for tagging me! I haven't done the tag yet but I will. I'd love to hear more about the Hungarian pastries you make.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have been tagged again, but different this time. Check out my blog for details.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Penny,
    I saw your comment on the Bride's Tree SAL. I'm not sure if this will end come December or if they will do it all over again. You can send an e-mail to sweetpeastitches@yahoo.com and inquire about it. On the left side of that blog, there is a "How It Works" area which has a "click here" for more info. If you go there, it will tell exactly how this works.

    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Penny, I wanted to let you know I finally posted my six random things. http://pipstitch.blogspot.com/2008/11/lumpy-and-oddly-shaped.html I forgot to add the rules so I am doing that now.

    ReplyDelete