Grand Haven Lighthouse

Grand Haven Lighthouse
sunset

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Another Fob

Ok this fob is on my scissors. its the reddish gold beads with silver accents and the red dress charm attached to the bottom. The first fob I made out of my beading wire this time this fob is made with beading thread and it gives it much more flexibility than the wire does. Its longer than the first one only because I used up all of the gold swirled beads instead of stopping at 4 inches and having two beads left over. Not to bad I think.

4 comments:

  1. You have been tagged. See my blog for details

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks lovely. Which ones do you prefer - the one with wire or using beading thread?

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI Gabi I prefer the beading thread doubled unless I am going to use very large beads then I will go back to the beading wire.
    the thread is easier to manage and is much more flexible than the wire.

    ReplyDelete