Grand Haven Lighthouse

Grand Haven Lighthouse
sunset

Thursday, November 6, 2008

No mood to stitch so I bead------------->


This week has been a horror so tonight I didn't feel like stitching. Oh I tried but it just wasn't to be tonight. I have been working on the snowflake sal and the challange from Joans group I hope to scan those tomorrow.


But away I played with my beads for a bit. I decided to try a scissors fob. It is beaded and ment to be red and green. Well it is red and green but the red looks very dark almost black. The red beads have a gold swirl on them and I used clear and silver accent beads. At the end is the little red (instead of black for the holidays don't you know) dress that we all would love to wear to a Christmas party welllll maybe not. Anyhoo here is the picture. I wish I could have found a large lobster clasp but Joanns wanted 1.99 for 2 and Michaels was more expensive. Whatever happened to those silver wanna be's that the stores use to carry in large packets. Not anymore I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment