Grand Haven Lighthouse

Grand Haven Lighthouse
sunset

Monday, November 24, 2008

Stitchery Catalog

The stitchery catalog came in the mail today. Such nice things in there and of course everything I wanted or would have liked to order cost to much. (sigh). I am still hoping that hubby gets me a gift certificate to one of the OLNS that I have used. There are two close by well close by mail that is. One in Howell and one in Fenton. I have used the one in Fenton a few times but everytime the things I wanted either were back ordered or had to be ordered either way I ended up waiting for weeks. The curse of not having a LNS in driving distance around here. Well I am going to scan in the picture of my challange piece that I have been working on sometime today. I got elected by DD to cook dinner tonight so yippie (not). I am sick of cleaning and cooking.

No comments:

Post a Comment