Grand Haven Lighthouse

Grand Haven Lighthouse
sunset

Friday, November 21, 2008

Frantic Time

I did interview on Wednesday it went very well. I asked when he was going to decide and he told me on Friday. Well its Friday at 4:03 pm and now word. I really wanted this job soo bad its everything I was looking for in a Human Resource Position. I am getting so discouraged and the only bright spot in this is that the unemployment got extended due to the entire national unemployment average jumping up but they did not give us the raise that they had been talkinga bout and only another 13 week extnesion. Michigan's unemployment rate was released yesterday for October and its up to 9% the whole national average is only 6.7%. God Help Us.

3 comments:

  1. My tag info is up. I wish you well on the job search.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry to hear you haven't heard anything about the job but don't give up. Maybe they took a little longer to make a decision and you will have some good news on Monday. Hang in there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry you didn't get that position. I'm sure another will open soon and you'll be its perfect fit! I know the unemployment is scary- I don't always get full time hours every week where I work but I have to be thankful for what I do get since so many get nothing. I've looked for jobs that actually have imsurance too but haven't been lucky enough to get one so I am swimming a bit in medical bills.....but chin-up, love. A new sunrise is never more than 24 hours away. A new day and fresh hope! HUGS

    ReplyDelete