Grand Haven Lighthouse

Grand Haven Lighthouse
sunset

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Tagged Again



I hope I do this right with this sinus headache I take no responsibility for my typing or spelling.

Ok, I was tagged by Donna


Here are the rules:Find the 6th folder in your photos folder and then the 6th photo in it.* Pray that you remember the details *Post it on your blogTag 5 others, leave a comment to let them know they’ve been tagged.



This is the 6th pciture in the 6th folder. did I do it right?

I now tag
Kelly
BW
Joan
Autumn
Clara
Ok The picture is actually a free pattern that I found on the web.

3 comments:

  1. What fun tag and I love that pattern!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And you've been tagged again by me!

    Hope the headache is better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have NO idea what all this tagging stuff is about so I imagine I messed something up there-

    ReplyDelete