Grand Haven Lighthouse

Grand Haven Lighthouse
sunset

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

I won a PIF now its my turn.

This is how it works:
If you would like to receive something made by me within the next 365 days, please comment on this post to say that you are interested. I will send a handmade gift to 3 people who leave a comment on my blog requesting to join this PIF exchange. I don't know what that gift will be yet (other than it will be a stitched gift) and you may not receive it tomorrow or next week... LOL... but you will receive it within 365 days, I promise! The only thing you have to do in return is pay it forward by making the same promise on your blog (or - in your life - if you happen to be blog-less). I will take 3 people...and if there are more than 3, then I will do a drawing. In return, you must offer to do the same :)I will be taking sign ups until Friday, December 19th and winners will be announced Saturday December 20th. Thanks for signing up!

What's a PIF? It stands for Pass It Forward or Pay It Forward, meaning pass forward a bit of kindness to make the world a better place.

12 comments:

  1. Hi there!! Finally I might get a chance to PIF :-) Please put me down on your list :-)

    Courtney
    cshortprudhomme@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to PIF Penny.
    Hope your well!
    Hugs Kelly ILCS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your blog! Please, include me! I love to PIF.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I forgot to say the group is TGOSM

    ReplyDelete
  6. PIF....such a wonderful concept! Count me in!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Please count me in!!! I've never heard of this but I'm game to do it. Maybe if we all did this the world would be a better place.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sure! Count me in for the PIF! I'd love to be able to send something onto another stitcher as well in due time! Maybe will do one too after the first of the year? THANKS! Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well, ;I'd love to win a prize. PIF must stand for Prize In Fact. Please PIF me. It sounds fun.
    Love,
    Sherry (KyK and Cozy)

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a gerat idea and thanks for mentioning it on TGOS. Put me in for the PIF please. Happy Holidays!

    Ingrid

    ReplyDelete