Grand Haven Lighthouse

Grand Haven Lighthouse
sunset

Friday, December 5, 2008

Its Dog's kinda fun



Hi again,


I decided to post a picture of our Sheltie Sadie. She is the kind of dog who absolutely loves snow and people say its Huskies. Well look at this picture I took of her this morning. She is just absolutely loving the snow. She asks out about 10 times a day and sometimes its only to go out and roll in snow. Well, blondes do have more fun I guess. Just look at her. I swear shes smiling.


Now here she is right side up this was taken moments before she flopped and rolled.

5 comments:

  1. I love this picture! I have a border collie who does the same thing. She LOVES the snow. Then I have a black lab mix who just HATES the stuff. Only goes out when she really has to!
    Heidi-ILCS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seeing your Sheltie brings back so many great memories of my Sheltie, Corky, I had growing up. He adored the snow. I miss him so much. Sadie is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I might like rolling in the snow better if I had that coat! What a cutie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the photo Penny, thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cutie. My dog Jaz (retriever/spaniel mix) also loves snow and to roll around in it. Very pretty earlier finish. I like the charms you found for it. It would be fun finished as a ornament to hang on a tree.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete