Grand Haven Lighthouse

Grand Haven Lighthouse
sunset

Sunday, March 8, 2009

My 2009 Birthday (3/6)

This is the floss and cards that I received for my birthday this year from the birthday floss exchange in one of the groups that I belong to. They are just beautiful and the cards were spectacular. I wanted to publicly thank all the wonderful ladies of Brooke's Books Interactive Birthday Floss Exchange for all their gorgeous cards and lovely floss that they sent to me.





DH tooke me to a stitching store in Jackson this year for my birthday and I really enjoyed spending my birthday money there. These are the things that I purchased.



These two patterns are the ones that Alex (grandson) bought for me with his own allowance money. Of course they are two patterns that he wants me to make for him. Always a method to his madness


Now I have the birthday gifts I received from another birthday exchange I belong to in yet another group. The stuff they sent was absolutely mind boggling. I want to make sure that I thank those beautiful ladies of the Sapphire Stitching Birthday exchange for their fabulous gifts.
This has been one of the best birthdays that I have had in a very long time. I do not know what has gotten into DH but I will not question it. Anytime he wants to take me stash shopping for any reason I will not question it at all. Everyone made my birthday so special and wonderful I could not believe it. Tomorrow I will post the pictures of the tote exchange that I am in I just love these exchanges its so much fun picking out things for people and then sending it and so satisfying when they get it.







































10 comments:

  1. Wow oh wowie! You did good. Happy belated birthday!
    Check out my stitching for a cure blog. I used some of the green fabric you sent me in our exchange!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! what a wonderful bunch of goodies! I missed your b-day but hope it was a good one! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great bunch of goodies!!! Somehow I missed your birthday but I will include something in your color exchange package. What ink circles pattern did you get and what is the pattern next to it with the variegated floss on it? Looks real colorful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome Birthday gifts! Looks like an awful lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! I just can't wait to get to June... I'm in Sapphire BC - thought BB would be too much since I'm in another floss one... But you had great floss there, too! Enjoy!

    Pirjo from Finland

    ReplyDelete
  6. What wonderful birthday goodies! So glad you got to enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. First off -- HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! But it sure looks like you had a fabulous stash filled day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a lot of goodies..
    You are such a lucky girl.
    Happy birthday to you again.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Belated Birthday!! You really had an exciting time and you received so many wonderful things from both groups! And dh's generosity was the icing on the cake!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks like some awesome birthday stash! Should keep you very busy for quite awhile!

    ReplyDelete