Grand Haven Lighthouse

Grand Haven Lighthouse
sunset

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

My Wonderful Tote Exchange




This is my marvelous stash received in my tote exchange in my CSA group. My partner went all out and I truly love everything she placed in there. I cannot wait to plant my sunflower seeds that she sent me as well. I love sunflowers all of them. I have wanted to raise the red ones and she included a package of those as well. And some pink gardening gloves. As well as a journal that I am going to use as my stitching journal and some pens which I really needed. I don't know why every time I go to the store I always forget to get some pens well now I have some. And receipie cards and a box to store them in. I have my hungarian recipies that I am going to put on the cards and put in the box. I was very lucky with this swap and my partner is a very special person.


A close up of some of the items. I forgot to say that she also bought me som dye so I can continue on dyeing my fabric. Because of her thoughtfulness I was able to dye some fabric violet and it turned out very very well. I have a hand dye blog as well and I am going to put the link up on this one. I keep forgetting to do that when I am here.

Anyway, I had a very enjoyable time taking everything out of the tote and checking it over. Somehow my partner also knew about my fat chef addiction. I was trying to get fat chef things for my kitchen when I lost my job and she included some potholders and a kitchen towel with fat chef prints on them. Someday I will finish my kitchen when I get a steady job.

To my very generous partner, I wish to thank you again from the bottom of my heart for the gorgeous things that you sent to me. I love each and every one of the items you thoughtfully placed in my tote bag. Oh, yeah I love the tote tool

5 comments:

  1. Penny, I think I had more fun buying for you than you had opening. I should have kept it to keep filling it but I just couldn't wait and I wanted yout o get it before your birthday. You was a joy to buy for and woould LOVE to be your partner again!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ob boy Penny hit the jackpot, LOL
    boy did you receive some really nice
    things, and i think someone is hinting to do more dying,LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks like a really fun exchange! Sounds like you're going to be enjoying it all for quite a while. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous exchange. All that lovely dye. :) Have fun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Penny!! That really is a fabulous exchange! You can tell Tara put a lot of thought into this exchange. How exciting!

    ReplyDelete