Grand Haven Lighthouse

Grand Haven Lighthouse
sunset

Sunday, August 23, 2009

A New Start

Today I have decided to start over. I have deleted the hand dyed blog, redone the blogger blog and still thinking about deleting it. I haven't touched them in months. I have been in a deep and dark depression for several months now.

Finally the medicine came through since I cannot afford it and I needed to apply to the company to get it through their program that gives medicine to people who cannot afford it or have insurance to cover it. So anyway new updates will come through on here and it will be posted to the blogger one as well. That way everyone I am connected to either through multiply or blogger will see it.

And I just signed up for the multiply site that way it removes all the advertising.

2 comments:

  1. Hugs and bigger hugs! I understand about depression. But know I miss hearing from you! Hope the medicine helps soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Depression is not fun. Hang in there as the world does care. Hugs all the way from New Zealand. :)

    Janet M. Davies

    ReplyDelete