Grand Haven Lighthouse

Grand Haven Lighthouse
sunset

Saturday, November 6, 2010

You can be a fool at any time.

I have learned the hard way just recently to avoid hard core gamers.  You know the type that obsess and play a game all the time.  Well i got involved in a Facebook battle game and thought that I had some friends there come to find out these people will turn on you in a heartbeat.  They are consumed by the game they argue and fight as if its real life.  I have destroyed my account to the game.  I am only playing a few games on facebook now ones that are harmless and involve no direct contact with people.  I am going back to my stitching and jewelry making and hoping that i never ever get caught up in a thing like that again.  The one regret I do have is that I couldn't delete every part of that game that I made in that virtual world.  If any of those people who I played Camelot with ever find this blog then I hope they realize that where they are is not real and get out of there.  Those people in that game are not your friends and never will be.