Grand Haven Lighthouse

Grand Haven Lighthouse
sunset

Saturday, November 6, 2010

You can be a fool at any time.

I have learned the hard way just recently to avoid hard core gamers.  You know the type that obsess and play a game all the time.  Well i got involved in a Facebook battle game and thought that I had some friends there come to find out these people will turn on you in a heartbeat.  They are consumed by the game they argue and fight as if its real life.  I have destroyed my account to the game.  I am only playing a few games on facebook now ones that are harmless and involve no direct contact with people.  I am going back to my stitching and jewelry making and hoping that i never ever get caught up in a thing like that again.  The one regret I do have is that I couldn't delete every part of that game that I made in that virtual world.  If any of those people who I played Camelot with ever find this blog then I hope they realize that where they are is not real and get out of there.  Those people in that game are not your friends and never will be.

2 comments:

  1. I guess that's one of the downfalls of facebook. I never got into any of the games and have no desire to. Especially since things can happened like you had happen. Plus they take a lot of time I would rather use to stitch. :) I have blocked all the games and continue as new ones come up. I love facebook for keeping up with who is doing what and staying in touch with my very large family. And that's all.

    Sorry you had that bad experience.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry about your bad experience with Facebook games.....I use FB but mainly to keep up with friends and family, i do play a couple of games but only by myself....

    ReplyDelete