Grand Haven Lighthouse

Grand Haven Lighthouse
sunset

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

San-Man Original Sal

A Good Tuesday Morning to you all.  I have totally forgotten to include on this blog pictures of my Sal that I am doing.  I joined the San-Man Original sal and am really enjoying it.  This is one sal that I am on top of and keeping up with.  This is week 8

Now I also have joined the Beatrice Potter Sal and have started that finally and its in hand dyed purple.  I didn't want to do it the traditional way so I am doing it in this purples.  I will post a pic of that when I get more done.  I am also working on my March ornament for the ornament sal.  Its another of those glorious Santas.
I am also finishing up a proto-type of the beaded chain maille bracelet I am making.  That should be ready to post very soon.  I ran out of  a certain size ring that I needed and am having trouble finding 4mm rings.  So I am making them now.  Maybe I will continue to make rings as I go along we will see.  It would be cheaper than purchasing already cut rings for jewelry but I adore making chain maille jewelry.
Have a great day everyone.  Until next time>>>>>>>>>>

No comments:

Post a Comment