Grand Haven Lighthouse

Grand Haven Lighthouse
sunset

Friday, April 15, 2011

Today---------------

Today is once again dreary, cold and ugly.  Where is the sun and warm weather?  I am loosing faith in a lot of things lately.  Over a year now I have been unemployed and looking for a job.  I have applied for more positions that I can count.  And, what have I got to show for it NADA.


I don't know what to do anymore.  I have gotten some interviews and never hear back from the company.  I am getting to the point where I am considering to give up.  Why bother lots of companies won't give me the time of day.  I have a masters degree and cannot land a job.  Its so unfair and I owe lots of money for that degree too.

Hubby and I are not getting along any more.  He is so touchy lately and worried about money I know.  I feel like such a failure.  I am sick to death of this life and yet nothing improves no matter how positive I try to be.   The depression is creeping up on me and I hate it.  The weather has a lot to do with it as well.  I'm tired of being broke, of never being able to buy even the smallest thing that I want.  Everything is such a fizzle anymore and I don't know what to do.  I have prayed, kept positive thoughts and keep trying  but for what.

 The latest slap in the face was this week.  Last week I interviewed for a job in a small town  about 20 minutes west of Home.  They said they would be calling the winning candidate this week and so far I haven't had a call.  This was a need someone asap job.  Today is Friday so I am out of the running for that job.  Sent three more resumes out today but I''m not sure why I did.  I just know they wont contact me at all.

Nothing is working for me I have had bad luck for the past year and it doesn't seem to be getting any better.  I do not know what to do anymore.