Grand Haven Lighthouse

Grand Haven Lighthouse
sunset

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Finally May’s Ort Jar for TUSAL

 

May's Ort Jar

The camera and the batteries finally decided to let me update my blog.  Sorry about it being so late but my luck was all bad.  I have been working on a different piece of embroidery.  It is going to be for my fire place mantel and its done all in bright vivid colors and all in satin stitch.  I have 1/4th of if done currently but it may take a while.  I need to get back to some other stitching as it has been calling to me.  I have also been fighting depression again and it’s not easy to do.  I really haven’t felt like doing things at all.  I have been on the verge of tears daily and I don’t know what’s going on with me.  Currently still looking for a job but loosing hope daily that I will ever get another one.  I just cant understand what’s up with my life right now.  Haven’t been working on jewelry either.  Haven’t been playing games on Facebook much either.

Well I’ve bored you enough.  Later Gators.

1 comment:

  1. Your TUSAL is lovely. And does there have to be a reason for depression? It comes and goes. Keep fighting it and it will go away!!

    ReplyDelete