Grand Haven Lighthouse

Grand Haven Lighthouse
sunset

Friday, January 13, 2012

Gone but still around.

I haven't posted for some time I know.  I have been having an awful time with depression, arthritis and pain.  I have pretty much given up on looking for a job for now.  Waiting for spring and maybe more jobs might open up I hope.  I am working on some crocheting and teaching myself to knit now.  Alex gave me a learn to knit set for Christmas and I had been avoiding it until one day last week he came into my new office and asked me if I liked the present he got me.  He saved his allowence to buy it for me.  Ok, guilt trip so now I am playing with the needles and some left over yarn.  Im working on a prayer shawl too.  Don't know where its going or who its going to but Im sure that will come later.  Im not much of a religious person so I call it a good thoughts shawl or healing shawl or something similar.  Its 2012 and so far nothing new.  Hope 2012 is better than the last three years have been.  I have been unemployed now for almost 2 years.  Aw well it must be for a reason.

No comments:

Post a Comment