Grand Haven Lighthouse

Grand Haven Lighthouse
sunset

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

What to Do?

All right I am having issues.  I cannot get myself to work on projects.  I keep looking for either knitting, crocheting, or any of the xstitch patterns I have to work on.  As to date nothing, nada, zilch has enticed me to get busy with it.  Games are getting hard to play too.  Just don't seem to have much interest in anything.  I hope that the depression is not getting worse.  I have ups and downs with moods they just are never up.  Even keel is really all I can hope for anymore.  The last time I was truly happy that I can remember was the birth of Alex 14 years ago.  That is really a shame.  There has to be more to life that what I am living.  I really just want to be happy and not like I am.  Doctors have tried but as I said I am down and then like even and I have taking more meds than I care to.  Arthritis has gotten worse in neck and spine.  Have constant back aches etc.  Left knee really needs replacing but no insurance. 

I also have been unemployed for almost 2 years.  They new jobs that are coming in are either manufacturing or high tech neither of which I can do.  My area of expertise lies in Administrative Assistant and in Human Resource Management.  Also I have a degree in Business Management.  Any job that I have applied for I have not been contacted by.  Go figure.  New year I hope it brings new luck.

Ok, back to the knitting and crocheting searches I have been doing.  Have a great day where ever you are!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment