Grand Haven Lighthouse

Grand Haven Lighthouse
sunset

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Blog Hop anyone?

Stitching the Night Away Stitching Bloggers Blog Hop




This is new to me being part of a blog hop but it sounds like fun and I could use some fun now.
I have watched the exchanges going on in and around the groups.  One group is doing an advent exchange 24 small gifts until christmas and then a larger Christmas gift.  My wish is to be able to participate in an exchange for Christmas.  My husband passed away on Halloween and I do not have the income to do any exchanges.  I use to do them and loved getting the little gifts and picking out gifts or people.  But no longer.  So that would be my wish for the stitchmas.


Visit all the blogs in this round of the Stitching the Night Away Stitching Blogger Blog Hop:
Find the instructions on how to participate in this round by clicking here.

4 comments:

  1. HI, Pop onto my blog and sign up for the RAKs I will be hosting this year. Just go to the RAK label and the details will be there. (((xxx))) I will be sending RAKs throughout 2013 to say thanks for the support I got during my breast cancer treatment xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. My heart goes out to you!! I hope that you will have much love, support and memories this Christmas. It looks like you've found an exchange - Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hugs, Penny,
    As "stitcheranon" said, RAKs are a great way to receive a bit of cheer with nothing more needed in return than a hello...as RAK stands for Random Act of Kindness...and you sound like you could use a RAK or two.
    Visit my blog and perhaps a RAK will find it's way to your door...but head to "stitcheranons" first, and know that she is the most kind hearted and very dear friend, and I would love for you to know her too...and me!
    Hugs
    Ma

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry to hear about hubby. :( Hopefully you'll be able to participate next year. ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete