Grand Haven Lighthouse

Grand Haven Lighthouse
sunset

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Sun do you see it?

Alright we have sun a rare occurrence here in the winter. I am having breakfast on Saturday with ladies I went to high school with. I really are looking forward to it. I need to get out more now that my leg is back working again

I have been working on stitching and my March ornament is in the mail. I have one also finished one shawl for the Hospice House that took care of Art. My goal is to make five of them before I take them over.



2 comments:

  1. Sounds like things are moving along. Great progress on the stitching and crocheting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is that greenish bit the start of another shawl? I would love to know where you got the pattern, if it is!

    Your Christmas ornament is so cute!

    Thanks!

    tpatterson1961@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete