Grand Haven Lighthouse

Grand Haven Lighthouse
sunset

Monday, August 12, 2013

It was a good day now what.................

It started out as a good day I did baking for the kids and listened to the rain.  Then I called the mortgage company and found out that they will not put my name on the loan or allow me to assume the loan from my husbands name because of the note my husband signed back in 2005 which basically states that no one can assume the loan.  Tomorrow I see a bankruptcy lawyer about all the bills and who has sued me.  Today I feel like the world has dropped out from underneath me.  I cannot keep this up much longer.  I have a legal aid lawyer but basically she told me nothing today I am going to loose my house my home that we remodeled and changed and made our own for the past 27 years.  I needed help and at every turn I was denied for one reason or another to much money not enough money bad credit which wasn't my fault when I was downsized out of jobs twice in 2 years and couldnt afford to pay my bills or my student loans.

I am at my wits end and I thought my husband dying was the end of my world.  Well it was in a sense that my world has never been the same now without him.  We never had money for life insurance and he never got insurance on the house payment so I wouldnt have to worry about anything.  My life is over now here and I dont know where to turn anymore.  I have no one left to help me at all.  I have no family left except the kids and they are doing all they can we combine everything and we cannot live seperately not enough money.

Im tired Im worn out I have nothing left to give or fight with.  Im down and Im out no where to turn.  Brick walls all around no doors or windows to open up anymore.

1 comment:

  1. Hoping that the new day brings you some answers and options.

    ReplyDelete