Grand Haven Lighthouse

Grand Haven Lighthouse
sunset

Tuesday, January 21, 2014

New tab

I have decided to add a new tab to keep track of the writing that I like to do.  Perhaps that will help with my moods these days and it definitely will give me a new focus something different to do.  Although to tell the truth I need to be in a certain frame of mind to write anything let alone a story.  So I decided that short stories might be the answer.  I do not think I am a good enough writer to have anything published and truth be told I don't know where or how to publish anything.  Especially when funds are low so that leaves self publishing out of the question.

Grandson is meeting this afternoon with a behaviorist I hope this helps with his tantrums.  We will see.  I am so very tired of having to deal with them sometimes twice a week.  Its hard trying to learn about autism and help him but I keep at it.

No comments:

Post a Comment