Grand Haven Lighthouse

Grand Haven Lighthouse
sunset

Friday, December 19, 2008

Pictures of my cards so far.


Here is my buffet that has gotten a Christmas facelift with all the cards I have received. I am totally overwhelmed with the amount of cards I have received form the group ILCS that I am a member of. I love all the cards and I want to thank everyone for the cards, recipes, small charts, and floss that were included with many of the cards. I really appreciate your generosity and who all know who you are. I do not get many cards and I love to send and receive them. If you haven't received a card from me yet you will soon. I have had to send out cards in batches according to my unemployment checks. Since the picture was taken I have added more cards so I will take another picture just before Christmas.


2 comments:

  1. Your buffet looks so festive with all the cards. I think this is my favorite exchange of the year.

    Your baking looks so good. How about sharing your receipes with the group. I'd love to try the cream chesse ones. I'm sure everyone that receives them really enjoys them.

    ReplyDelete