Grand Haven Lighthouse

Grand Haven Lighthouse
sunset

Friday, December 19, 2008

Pictures of my cards so far.


Here is my buffet that has gotten a Christmas facelift with all the cards I have received. I am totally overwhelmed with the amount of cards I have received form the group ILCS that I am a member of. I love all the cards and I want to thank everyone for the cards, recipes, small charts, and floss that were included with many of the cards. I really appreciate your generosity and who all know who you are. I do not get many cards and I love to send and receive them. If you haven't received a card from me yet you will soon. I have had to send out cards in batches according to my unemployment checks. Since the picture was taken I have added more cards so I will take another picture just before Christmas.