Grand Haven Lighthouse

Grand Haven Lighthouse
sunset

Sunday, January 25, 2009

My Progress on the Hunt

Well here is the first scan of my progress on the Hunt. I have worked on it for most of the day today. It is being stitched on some 14 ct aida (I think) that I hand dyed with raspberries. Yes rasberries. I am using DMC 4210 I have DMC 115 standing by but just how I will incorporate it I haven't figured out yet. So we will wait and see. Now I have switched over to the other SAL that I am working on. Pictures of that soon too I hope.

5 comments:

  1. So, so pretty. Love the colors

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Love the colour of your fabric

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look at you getting creative with raspberries!! Your fabric turned out sooo pretty!! Congrats!
    You've made beautiful progress!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your fabric, pretty colour. What are you stitching, The Hunt?

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete