Grand Haven Lighthouse

Grand Haven Lighthouse
sunset

Saturday, January 31, 2009

Our Shopping Trip to Stitches N Things

Well we did it. We converged on Stitches N Things this afternoon and had a blast. We all found patterns that we "just" had to have and in my case some threads too. I had a great time we all took some of our stitching to show of course I have been so busy starting things that I didn't really have much to show for it.

Now I have to wait on the threads for the new Kustom Kraft Mystery Stitch since I spent my money. Well thats all right though since Joanns will be having a floss sale in a week. Can't wait!!. Time to stock up.

I have been working on the monthly sal that Oak Haven Designs each month there is a different design that portrays each month. As seen before on this blog January was a snowman and guess what February is. You will see in a day or two. I am also going to post my progress on the Alla Turca sal and some more on the The Hunt just as soon as I stitch some more on it.

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you had a good time. Who all went? Buying stash, especially when its on sale, is ALWAYS fun. :)

    ReplyDelete