Grand Haven Lighthouse

Grand Haven Lighthouse
sunset

Thursday, September 3, 2009

What to do.

I just found out that the 16th is my last day. The head of the HR department told me today. The finance committee will not be allowing anymore money for a temp in the position any longer. It was approved before because of the back log and mess that I walked into when I started this temp job.

I am a bit down I was hoping to stay on in this position as a permanent worker. The best they can do for me is to hire me as an HR temp and hope that I can work into a job sooner or later.

Also today I found out today that I am showing all the signs and symptoms of having Rheumatoid Arthritis. I knew I had arthritis but not that kind. I also have the beginnings of Ostroprosis (SP?) and I am currently taking calcium. It just hasn't been a good day all the way around.