Grand Haven Lighthouse

Grand Haven Lighthouse
sunset

Saturday, November 17, 2012

Normal?

For  the first time in a long time, we are going over to Mom's for dinner tonight.  She always came here as my hubby preferred to be home and do the cooking.  I always had to cook the big holiday dinners too cause he loved to smell the cooking in the house.    We are going to have homemade chicken and dumplings tonight.  My mom knows that is my most favorite dish ever.

Went to the doctors appointment yesterday and I have lost 14 lbs in the past month.  I'm not feeling like eating much and was busy taking care of Art and running to the hospital all the time.  I still don't feel much like eating I usually eat a bagel in the morning and something else at dinner,  Food just doesn't interest me.

I finished the ornament that I am making for the swap for my only group that I am in.  It needed something standing by the lamp post.  I was going to use a snowman button but that's what a lot would do but a standing reindeer not so much.

I am also crocheting an afghan for the oldest one.  He just bought a house and has been working on fixing it up.  So I decided he needed an afghan for his living room or sitting room.  Its a dark grey tweedish yarn certainly a masculine type and I'm doing it in a basket stitch.  Its looking pretty good and I'm on my last skein so I have to get some more,  I will have it finished in time to send to him for Christmas or New Years lol.

1 comment:

  1. Oh you should do your best to eat 3 meals! I know its not easy when you're dealing with someone whose ill. Its very easy to forget yourself!

    That ornament is going to be adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete