Grand Haven Lighthouse

Grand Haven Lighthouse
sunset

Thursday, November 8, 2012

Thursday

My heart is not into anything these days.  I try to keep on going but its hard.  I am not sleeping at night very well now and during the day Im tired and grouchy.  I bought a kindle book today about grieving for a lost spouse so we will see if that works. 

I am working on an ornament for a cross stitch exchange that I am in.,  Its almost done I just have to finish it off.  I am also working crocheting an afghan for the oldest one as a christmas present.  He recently bought a house and redid the whole house so I decided that he needed an afghan.,  Its a dark grey tweed and should go with any colors he has plus its manly with the color and the tweed.

the election was something wasn't it.  Somewhere around 11 pm I fell asleep and when I woke up a few hours later I heard that Obama had won.  Personally I think that whoever had won would not be able to so much for this country.  Hopefully I am wrong and we will recover.

Time to go . . . . . Goodnight!!!!!!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment